The most important information for customers outside Poland.
1.The "Seahorse" online store, available at www.seahorse.pl, is run by Tomasz Weremko, conducting business under the name Wydawnictwo "Seahorse" Tomasz Weremko, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 1130497643, REGON 831363127.
2. Contact with the Store
a. Address: ul. Tobyłka 4, 37-410 Wólka Tanewska, Poland
b. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Phone number: (+48) 727 451 054
d. Bank account number:
mBank S.A. FORMERLY BRE BANK S.A. (RETAIL BANKING) LODZ, Skrytka pocztowa 2108, 90-959 Łódź 2
26 1140 2004 0000 3902 7918 7667 (PLN)
PL 71 1140 2004 0000 3112 0957 6911 (EUR)
kod BIC/SWIFT of mBank: BREXPLPWMBK
e. The Customer may communicate in English with the Store using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
f. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Store between 9:00 and 17:00 CET.
3. Viewing the Store assortment does not require creating an Account.
4. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store assortment is possible either after creating an Account or by providing the necessary personal and address data in the Order Form enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account.
5. Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and in euros and are gross prices (including VAT).
6. The total amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product(s) and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing the Order.
7. Additional fees related to shipping outside of Poland (any taxes and duties) are paid by the customer in accordance with the regulations in force in the given territory and are not included in gross price.
8. Delivery of orders outside of Poland is carried out by the Polish Post Office in accordance with the carrier's price list.
9. In order to agree on the most favorable delivery option, we strongly suggest contacting the Store by e-mail before purchasing.
10. Payment methods for customers from outside Poland are limited to bank transfers or electronic payments.
11. The Customer has the right to return the purchased goods. After sending information to the Store by e-mail, securely packed goods should be sent to the Store's address. After we receive the return shipment, we send the money back. It is obligatory to attach an invoice to the return parcel, if it was issued. The cost of return shipment is on the Customer's side.
12. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
13. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery, etc. The Store will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
14. In matters not covered in these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.